Extened Abstract Submission
iCMA 2017 accepts oral and poster presentations now.
Click on “Procedure for paper submission” to see the procedure of a paper submission.
Please click the Submission button below and upload the extended abstract of your oral/post Presentations.
Note : If you are not previously registered with Microsoft Conference Management Service, first complete the simple registration by selecting “Sign up here”
|Deadline for extended abstract Submission||15th July 2017|
|Announcement of acceptance||01st September 2017|
|Deadline for submission of camera ready copy||08th September 2017|
|Deadline for early bird Registration||15th September 2017|
Guidelines for preparing and submission of Abstracts
(A) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Abstracts should report original research.
- Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will be rejected.
- If abstracts included in the proceedings of the iCMA 2016 are not presented, the Corresponding Author will not be allowed to present any paper at the iCMA for a period of three years, unless reasons for not presenting have been accepted by iCMA organizing committee. The Head of the Institution in which the work was carried out will also be informed by iCMA of the non-presentation of the paper.
- All submissions based on human or animal research should attach a certified copy of the letter of ethics approval issued by an Ethics Review Committee. Upload such letters as SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL
- Documents received after the given deadline (30th May 2017), due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
(B) INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Soft copies of following documents are requested to be uploaded (Extended Abstract to SUBMISSION FILE and rest documents to SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL).
- Extended Abstract
- Declaration form
2) BASIC FORMAT FOR ALL DOCUMENTS:
- Paper size and Orientation: A4 (210 x 297 mm), Use only one side.
- All margins except left: 25 mm. Left margin: 30 mm. Gutter : 00
- Font: Times new Roman, 12 points; Line spacing: 1.5 (18 pt), one column of text.
- No Header or Footer except 15 mm Footer for page numbering
Paragraph – Justified, No indent, No extra spacing before or after, No special effects
Insert – Picture – Yes, for Figure and Table (Maximum 2)
Insert -Text Box – Yes, for Figure or Table titles, if any. (Maximum 2)
Format – Text Box – Layout – Wrapping style = Square, Horizontal alignment = Left or Right
Flow-charts – Inside a Text Box and letter size of 10 –12 pt.
- The abstract should be 01 page in length consisting of not more than one paragraph with a word limit of 350 including 5 keywords. Please do not include subheadings.
- Figures and Tables could be included only if essential.
- Acronyms should be written in full the first time, mentioned in the text, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
- Always follow SI Units. Please refer to the website – www.bipm.fr/enus/3_SI/si.html or a latest edition of a relevant text
- There shall be no citations or references.
- Acknowledgements should be restricted to funding agencies/institutions and should be in the form “Acknowledgement: Financial assistance by ………… Research grant (number).” Names of individuals should not be given.
- Please do not insert a page number for the abstract.
4) EXTENDED ABSTRACT
- Extended abstract (word limit 800; maximum 04 pages; page numbers should be included)
- Should consist of the following sections: Title, Introduction (with objectives), Methodology, Results, Discussion (or R & D combined), Conclusions (if relevant), References, No
- The use of graphs and charts (generated electronically) is encouraged. Graphics and photographs (scanned) could be included only if essential. Chemical structures and / or reactions could be given. All these should be with the sub-title and a relevant description or caption below the item.
Tables (maximum of 2) should have a caption on top and be numbered using Arabic numerals.
- References: Include only a few essential references. The following format should be used:
Name(s) of author(s), year within parenthesis, Title of the journal in italics, volume in bold face, page number(s)
Eg: Ranasinghe, D.M.S.H.K. and Mayhead, G.J. (1991), Dry Matter Content and its Distribution in an Age Series of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Plantations in Sri Lanka, Forest Ecology and Management 41, (137‑142)