An opportunity for you to become Monitoring & Evaluation Professional to follow Evaluation Principles with Sustainable Development Practices to Change People’s Lives.
An opportunity for M&E practitioner who wishes to take your career to the next level.
A bachelors degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience in project management/ coordination and supervision.
Lectures : During weekends – Blended teaching method (Online & Classroom together)
Duration : 1 Year
Medium : English
Course Fee : Rs. 75,000/-
Course will be commenced on August 2018
- Fill the application online and submit.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- to account number 053010006376 from any People’s Bank branch.
OR Pay online via Visa or MasterCard in LKR.
- After you have made the payment of application fee, upload the following documents to process your application. OR Handover to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Color photograph (2” x 2.5” – sky blue background in PNG or JPG format)
- Birth certificate (in PDF format)
- Certified copies of the certificates of Academic / Professional qualification (in PDF format)
- Letter of Release from employer (only for full-time students who are currently employed) – (in PDF format)
- Bank payment receipt (in PDF format) – not applicable for Visa or MasterCard payments
- Documents that certify relevant work experience. (in PDF format)
Closing date: 31st July 2018
Mr Indrasiri Weganthalawatte
Center for Evaluation
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
+94 77 23 48 328