To be eligible for admission to this program an applicant must possess one of the following qualifications;
- A Bachelor’s Degree including 30 credits in Accounting, Commerce or Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management (Department of Accounting, University of Sri Jayewardenepura) or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognised university or a higher education institution
- Membership or Passed Finalist of one of the following accounting professional bodies;
a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka)
b) Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka (CMA Sri Lanka)
c) Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA-UK)
d) Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA-UK)
- Completion of NVQ level 7 (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 3.0 of GPA
- Fill the application online and submit.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- to account number 053010005923 from any People’s Bank branch.
OR Pay online via Visa or MasterCard in LKR.
- After you have made the payment of application fee, upload the following documents to process your application. OR Handover to the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Color photograph (2” x 2.5” – sky blue background in PNG or JPG format – passport size)
- Birth certificate (in PDF format)
- Certified copies of the certificates of Academic / Professional qualification (in PDF format)
- Letter of Release from employer (only for full-time students who are currently employed) – (in PDF format)
- Bank payment receipt (in PDF format) – not applicable for Visa or MasterCard payments
- Documents that certify relevant work experience. (in PDF format)