As a part of their study program, the students and the staff of the MSc in Applied Finance Graduate Program will participate in the outbound Training (OBT) program on “Leadership and Teambuilding” conducted by the Commando Regiment Training School in Uva Kudaoya from 10th to 12th February 2017. The main aims of this OBT program are:
1. To build a great sense of belonging by forming trusting relationships among students and staff.
2. To develop high-performance and energetic teams.
3. To create open-minded, creative and competent leaders.
4. To reinforce ongoing internal service quality and initiatives by having responsible and motivated teams.
5. To cultivate a positive, supporting and empowering culture.