43rd Convocation of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura will be held on 08th September, 2017 at the Bandaranayake Memorial International Conference Hall for the Conferment of degrees.
Eligible Postgraduate Degree / Postgraduate Diploma graduands of the Faculty of Graduate Studies are required to handover the followings on 24th or 25th of August 2017 from 9.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.
- Completed convocation application forms printed both sides in one A4 paper
- Bank Receipts for the payment of following to any branch of the People’s Bank (two bank slips should be attached)
- Rs. 4500/=(convocation fee)
- Rs. 2500/= (refundable cloak fee)
- Duly sealed Record Books for returned Student ID & Library Books to the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Self addressed (23 x 10 cm) Rs.40/= stamped envelope stating the index number and registration number on the top left hand corner of the envelope
Convocation application form can be downloaded from here:
Convocation Application 2017 – Postgraduate
Use the following link to access the Student’s Payment System for relevant payments.
(Postgraduate should click on “Internal Student” in the following website)
To make the payment online, click the “credit card payment”.
To make the payment to a bank, click “Slip Deposit” & download the slips.
To download bank slip/ pay online for convocation fee select “convocation fees” from Income Type as follows
To download bank slip/ pay online for refundable cloak fee select “Refundable Cloak Fee” from Income Type as follows
Deputy Registrar / FGS