The Faculty of Graduate Studies has an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) to oversee the quality related activities in all the postgraduate study programmes conducted by FGS. The IQAC oprates under the Internal Quality Assurance Unit of the University (IQAU).
- Role of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The IQAC of the Faculty of Graduate Studies is responsible for developing the guidelines related to the quality assurance activities of the Faculty and overseeing the implementation of such activities. These activities will revolve around the following aspects.
- Curriculum development, management and review
- Teaching, learning and assessment methods
- Learning environment (learning opportunities, resources and locations)
- Academic staff (staff training, upgrading knowledge and skills, student and peer observation, reflection etc.)
- Administrative staff (general administration and documentation)
- Student support services (including academic guidance and counseling)
- Students (including student progress and their achievements)
- Members of IQAC at FGS
- Dean of the Faculty (Chairperson)
- Coordinator of the Faculty IQAC
- Chairpersons of Boards of Studies
- DR of the Faculty